Header Graphic
The last orange grove > Image 4
Image 4 of 5
The grandparents of our old friend Mrs. Kathy Muckenthaler Riddle, '64 came to live in Fullerton in approximately 1920, and soon became civic and business leaders. Through marriage, Muck and her late sisters are related to the Chapman and Yorba families. Her family owned orange groves reaching from their mansion on Malvern to what later became the Riverside Freeway, 91, and later sold the properties to Mr. Pierre Nicolas. Later the Muckenthalers donated that mansion to the City of Fullerton, and it's become the Muckenthaler Cultural Center.