Header Graphic
Fullerton, Then and Now > Northeast corner of North Gilbert and Malvern
Image 2 of 3

Northeast corner of North Gilbert and Malvern

Purchased by Hughes Aircraft around 1957 and built as Hughes Aircraft, Ground Systems Group, Hughes Aircraft was acquired by General Motors from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute in 1985, By early 1990s left Fullerton, Amerige Heights development and Town Center built around 2000,