Header Graphic
Cal State
Above: California State University of Fullerton, founded 1957. The original name was Orange State College.   The land is at Nutwood & Cypress Road, in 1957. Cypress Road became known as State College Boulevard.

 

 

See below

COMMENTS

 

Add Comment

There are currently no comments.

Add Comment

 

On May 11, 1962, the students hosted and elephant race, and competitors came from all over the country. The event made the college famous. Some Lancers attended the races.

By 1969 and 1970, the enrollment was 12,000. More ‘60s Lancers have gone to Cal State Fullerton than any other four-year university. The enrollment now, including night and part-time students, is just over 40,000.