1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Living in the mountains by a beautiful lake surrounded by family and friends.
2. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
That need to be accepted/liked. I am better now that I am older but for many years I tried
be 'all things to all people'. . .impossible and not good for self esteem.
3. What is your greatest extravagance?
I love to shop and love clothes/shoes . . .
4. What do you dislike most about your appearance?
I would love to change my 'backside' (c:
5. What is your greatest regret?
Spending too many years trying to do what mentioned in quest. 2
6. Which talent would you most like to have?
7. What is your current state of mind?
8. If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
I love old things esp. well maintained furniture. I like to imagine what secrets they hold.
I would come back as a valuable antique. One passed down from generation to generation with so many secrets and stories to tell.
9. What is your most treasured possession?
My wedding ring.
10. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
I think losing a child would be the hardest thing to deal with.
11. Where would you like to live?
12. What is your favorite occupation?
One which helps others.
13. What is the quality you most like in a man?
Besides loving, honest, and patient?? (c: Can't be just one, sorry.
14. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
15. What do you most value in your friends?
16. Who are your favorite writers?
Not a favorite writer but my favorite book has always been 'Gone with the Wind'
17. Who are your heroes in real life?
18. What is it that you most dislike?
I dislike being lied to more than anything.
19. How would you like to die?
In my sleep.
20. What is your motto?
Do to others as you would have them do to you.