Header Graphic
Mr. William B. Fankhouser, ca. 1920-1995. Mr. Fankhouser was the director of the Fullerton Boys Club on Commonwealth until 1966, when he moved to Santa Cruz to direct their Boys Club. > Add Comment
Add Comment
We don’t have a photo of him or even his Boys Club, It was demolished and rebuilt here, in the same place except set back from Commonwealth. See the Amerige Park trees on the far left.



(4096 Characters Left)